- Rev. Dr. David C. Wright, Senior Pastor – View Profile
- Rev. Louis A. Nyiri, Associate Pastor – View Profile
- Emily K. Koons, Director of Music & Organist
- Libby Crowe, Director of Middle School Ministry & Contemporary Worship
- Cheryl L. Betts, Director of Christian Education
- Penny Messinger, Administrative Assistant
- Charles Huber IV, Church Sexton
- Jean LeGros, Clerk of Session
- George Marguglio, Treasurer
- Kyle Clark, Contemporary Worship Technical Support
- Libby Crowe, Praise Band Administrator
- Rev. Harry G. Winsheimer, Pastoral Visitation
- David Conklin, Adult Choir Director
- Amy Hoch and Carrie Trax, Chapel Choir Director
- “Position Currently Vacant”, Sunday School Superintendent
William “Bill” TIndell
The Board of Deacons
The role and position of Deacons dates back to the early church and has its Biblical roots in the sixth chapter of Acts. The office of Deacon set forth in Scripture is one of compassion, witness and service after the example of Jesus Christ.
The 12 member board meets monthly, except for the summer break (July and August). Modeling their ministry after Christ, Deacons serve through witnessing, service and sympathy. Each Deacon has at least one person for whom he/she is a conduit for Christian care giving. Through one-to-one interaction such as phone calls, personal visits and prayer each Deacon offers the loving care of Christ to their care receiver. Deacons provide many forms of care for members and friends of the GPC family. It might be a ride to worship or some other church function for a member who is unable to drive. It might be a visit and/or delivery of a DVD or VHS tape of the Sunday morning worship service to a home bound member who cannot attend services. Deacons also provide Congregational care including meals and rides for members who need assistance due to illness, births, accidents and other situations.
To learn more about Deacons or to inquire about receiving Deacon assistance, contact the church office at 717-334-1235.
Mary Beth Shoemaker